Saturday, August 3, 2013

Life Update via Photos

I know I haven't updated on family life lately, but here are some of our fun happenings recently! Enjoy!

She loves playing in her pool!
Swinging at the playground with Gran. I am so thankful for playgrounds!
Fourth of July!
Celebrating my sister's birthday!
Playing in the fountains at a park in...
Big D! 
Imagination play at Indoor Safari Park! So fun!
Riding an elephant! 
LOTS and LOTS of phone conversations. Let's just say that by the time Corinth is in high school, we are DEFINITELY going to need an unlimited minutes plan!
Playing dress-up, one of my favorite pasttimes! 
More swimming! She loves jumping in, but hates going underwater. Go figure!
 
Kyle and I have even gone on a few dates! 

We are LOVING our time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment