Friday, September 6, 2013

Another Life Update!

Hopefully soon we'll have more to say than we went swimming and we went to the park. (Don't get me wrong, I love these things, but I'm pretty sure you're not reading my blog because the fact that WE went to the park excites you!) Kyle has medical approval and is working on getting his visa this week. Here's what we've been up to lately!

She loves the kettle corn at the Wichita Farmer's Market!

 We went on a surprise date to Strataca- the underground salt mines!

Our surprise date also included camping on the river's beach and kayaking. It was a very fun overnight getaway!

 We enjoyed several outdoor concerts in Wichita! Corinth and Mimi were dancing during this song!

 We spent time with GG in OKC! She LOVES her GG, which is so special to me, because my Grandma is a very special person in my life!

She also loves her Great-Grandpa Billy!

 We had all the family over for Labor Day, and Corinth enjoyed kicking around the soccer ball with Tara!

Some of the family enjoying time together on a beautiful Oklahoma day. Love my OK family!

Thanks for reading! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment