Friday, October 3, 2014

Something Lighthearted!

So, Corinth has a book called You Choose. On each page is a theme, and within the theme a variety of things to choose from. One page has tons of foods, another has types of transportation, another has occupations, another has clothing items, etc. It's a really fun book to pick from and talk about! Anyway, the other day, she and I were looking through it and I decided to have her pick out which pictures looked like her family members. Here is what she chose! :-)

Corinth, of course!
 Mommy (Made me aware that I need to fix my hair more often...)
 Daddy. I 100% agreed.
Noah. It took forever to pick this one!
 Gran. So glamorous!
Grandpa. Hilarious! 
Mimi and Sir. So normal looking! 
 Auntie Kel. So perfect. Or should I say purrfect...
Aunt Kelli and Uncle Chad. I totally see it... 
Uncle Erik. YES. A thousand times, yes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment