Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Corinth's First Day of School!

Corinth has been doing homeschool for right over a year, and has LOVED it! However, she doesn't have very many opportunities to spend time with other kids her age. For some time, my heart has wanted her to have more local friends who she can spend time with, learn from, and show love towards. Well, then, my good friend, who happens to live on my street, decided to open up a preschool! We weren't planning on putting Corinth in at first, because I really do love doing homeschool with her, and she loves doing it with me. However, I saw the opportunity for new friendships, so she is now doing preschool 3 days a week and homeschool 2 days a week. We've only had 1 day of each so far since we started, but it is going great! Both days she did really well, and is excited to go back! :-) This year, you can pray that Corinth will grow in her knowledge, but also in her love for one another as she learns how to love so many new friends. In our house, we say what makes you beautiful is how you show God's love to one another. You can also pray for me and for Corinth's teacher, that we will guide her well in knowledge and love! :-)

She was so excited! 


On our 2 minute walk to school!


So happy! She had a great first day!







No comments:

Post a Comment